Breaking News
  • March 11NHS tutoring after school on 03/19 in Mrs. Ackmens room
  • March 11ZHS 2nd Annual Lip Sync Battle! Registration forms can be picked up in the choir room - all forms due 03/28.
  • March 7Anyone interested in sports medicine can pick up an application in main or foundation hall offices! You have until spring break to complete all sections.
  • November 8Zachary High's 2023-2024 Golden Gala prom! Prom fees are $40, pay on school cash online!
The Student News Site of Zachary High School

The Hoofprint Online

The Hoofprint Online

The Hoofprint Online

The March Round-Up
The March Round-Up
Alyvia Pierson, Co-Editor-in-Chief • March 31, 2024
Recognizing Women in Sports
Recognizing Women in Sports
Ciannie Wellington, Staff Writer • March 30, 2024
What It Means to Be A Green
What It Means to Be A Green
Alyvia Pierson, Co-Editor-in-Chief • March 27, 2024
Period Poverty
Period Poverty
Maddy Snyder, Co-Editor-in-Chief • March 25, 2024

Walking to New Orleans

Making their 5th appearance at the Superdome, Bronco Football faces the Ruston Bearcats in the State Championship.
Remi Quibodeaux

On Saturday, December 9th, the Varsity football team, with a season record of 10-1, traveled to The Saints’ Caesars Superdome to compete against the Ruston Bearcats in the Division I Non-Select State Championship. The energy was unreal as the two teams took to the field. The Ruston Bearcats led with a field goal in the first quarter, bringing the score to 0-3. both teams went back and forth, with the Broncos catching up and tying with the Bearcats at a score of 17-17 at the end of the second quarter.

The halftime show was a sight to behold, with the Band of Blue and the nationally-ranked Belles putting on excellent performances. After halftime, the game resumed with the Bearcats taking the lead, with a final score for the third quarter of 17-24. With only one quarter remaining, the Broncos put up a good fight but were unfortunately defeated with a final score of 31-17. Despite the loss, we congratulate the Broncos on their fantastic overall record of 10-2 and commend them for their efforts in the championship game. Trey’Dez Green (12) was awarded the title-game MVP for Zachary.